We’re Hiring a Commercial Insurance Sales Manager
Interested in working for The Insurance Octopus?
As a team manager you will be responsible for supporting the new business team and ensuring all members achieve target along with developing talent.
As Manchester’s fastest growing Commercial Insurance Broker this is an excellent time to join the business.
We are now looking for a Team Manager to head up a team of 10 Insurance Sales Consultants (Brokers).
What you can expect
A highly competitive salary.
YOUR DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Performance management and support.
- Clear understanding of the insurance markets we have available to ensure policies are placed in correct markets
- Demonstrating your ability to improve your team’s performance through coaching and training.
- Ensuring the team achieve targets by incentivising and motivating.
- Carry out regular review meetings with team members.
- Pro-actively working with the team to conduct call reviews.
- Delivering effective monthly 1-2-1’s and setting monthly individual sales targets.
- Ensure business and department forecasting and targets are communicated & achieved.
- Monitoring the performance and productivity throughout each day
- Preparation of reports and providing team performance and measurement analysis in weekly meetings.
- Ensure systems are used correctly and sales processes are followed.
- Support Senior Management with roll out of any new initiatives.
- Actively promote value added service for all customers.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to forecast future staffing requirements, attend interviews and help induct new team members.
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure that all FCA regulations and compliance requirements are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years experience in Insurance Sales Management – preferably within the Commercial sector.
- You will need to have the ability to motivate, direct and drive others to succeed, with a positive, outgoing attitude.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Evidence of the ability to develop and coach individuals.
- The demonstrable ability to consistently hit targets – both on an individual and team level.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information about the opportunities we have available, please contact Jack Clegg (Recruitment Manager) on 0161 968 2059 or email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.