Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers’ needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced and conscientious Commercial Managers to join us on a permanent, full-time basis at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
- As a brand ambassador, you will be responsible for owning and developing category growth within the Wholesale, Convenience, E-commerce and Health sectors, increasing cash-flow by managing supplier aged/disputed debt and recovering costs associated with residuals, overstocks and out of date stock
- Providing customers with a tailored category management approach, offering them a range of products and promotions to meet their individual needs
- Communicating and negotiating at all levels, both internally and externally, developing a clear communication channel between our sales team and all supported customers
- Representation at DCS meetings, events and seminars, building strong relationships with a variety of networks, including customers and suppliers
- Owning the end-to-end product recall process, ensuring compliance is met at every stage
What we are looking for in our ideal Commercial Manager:
- Having at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, you will have excellent commercial awareness gained from working within an FMCG environment, supporting wholesale and discount channels
- You will have outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills, being able to communicate and negotiate effortlessly at all levels with internal and external customers
- You will be highly motivated, confident, outgoing with a can-do attitude
- You will be flexible to change and thrive in a busy environment, being able to prioritise workload and make effective commercial decisions under pressure
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are highly team orientated
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.