Commercial Sales administrators, do you have strong administrative skills? Are you able to ensure that customer orders are processed in a timely fashion? Can you communicate with Production and Logistics and supporting query resolution and looking for your next career move? If so, Kerfoot requires a Commercial Sales administrators.
What is the role?
The Sales Administrator will report to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team. The Divisions offer a range of oils both edible and cosmetic. The Sales Administrator ensures that customer orders are processed in a timely fashion, communicating with Production and Logistics and supporting query resolution.
- Ensure all computer input & division administration is completed accurately & efficiently
- Monitor accounts very frequently & use initiative to take appropriate action
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, service current accounts, make follow up calls
- Ensures a high level of service is maintained at all times in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure a strong working relationship with Treasury, Operations & Quality Divisions
- Support meeting sales targets through cost awareness and exceeding other agreed performance targets
- Always understanding & regularly reviewing the sales strategy for the division
- Ensuring thorough communication with the production and logistics division to add maximum value to customer service
- Promptly communicates to Manager any customer or production issues
- Working in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with Kerfoot values
Who you are
To be considered for an interview, you must have the following:
- Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems and databases
- Good attention to detail in written documents and data entry
- Ability to use initiative to organise themselves and others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
- Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
- Previous sales experience (min 2 years desirable)
- Previous admin experience (min 2 years desirable)
- Previous customer service experience (min 2 years desirable)
- Professional appearance, represents the business well at all times
Who is Kerfoot
AT KERFOOT, WE ARE TRUE OIL SPECIALISTS. FORMED IN 1980 SINCE 2015 WE ARE PART OF THE AVRIL GROUP A GLOBAL FRENCH BUSINESS. WE ARE ONE OF THE UK’S LEADING PROVIDERS OF OILS TO THE FOOD, TECHNICAL AND PERSONAL CARE INDUSTRIES. We use our industry knowledge and experience to not only source and supply oils from all over the world, but also to manufacture our own niche oils and formulate bespoke oils for our customers’ needs, all delivered by our fleet when and where required.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a competitive basic salary and an attractive bonus structure.
Get in touch
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.