Commercial Service Sales and Retention Manager
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Company pension, private healthcare, death in service cover, childcare voucher scheme as well as wellness initiatives such as paid gym hour each week
Our client is looking for a Commercial Service Sales and Retention Manager to join their service team.
- To lead the contract team of 2 people; to drive and develop propositions and revenue bearing activity to achieve and exceed growth targets
- To protect long term service revenue through enhanced levels of renewal and post-sale contract penetration
- To manage the interface between Service and Sales to promote ‘point of sale’ contract adoption, provide regular updates and communications as appropriate to raise awareness around features, benefits and ‘value add’ dimensions of service offerings
- To develop service propositions – supporting a premium brand position underpinned by service excellence and innovative, customer centric product offerings
- To use customer/industry insights and a ‘continuous improvement’ approach to work across the Management Team; encouraging and developing team capabilities whilst facilitating ‘end to end’ awareness of the interdependency between commercial offerings, operational execution and customer relationship management
- To develop marketing collateral to promote revenue generation
- To manage the contract portfolio – across the full lifecycle from initial contact through to proposal, quotation and sale through to subsequent renewal
- To provide accurate and timely forecasts of contract based revenue as required by the Service Manager
- To develop revenue streams, demonstrating commercial acumen and working closely with Sales, Service and Marketing teams to maximise future opportunities and to develop supporting sales material
- To support a Lean Six Sigma approach to continuous improvement and to work in collaboration with the wider Mid Management team on initiatives to support process streamlining and operating efficiencies.
- To work with Internal Customer Support Manager and Technical Field Manager to link commercially based activity and campaigns with operational service delivery
- To work with Marketing and Service management team members to proactively develop and manage revenue generating campaigns or promotional based activity alongside mainstream proposition updates to maximise brand penetration
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Proven sales experience within a service context (inside sales, telesales), supported by robust negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience in proposition development and financial acumen
- The ability to work within a matrix organisation
- Robust people management skills, with the ability to support and develop team members competencies within a wider commercial context
- Robust IT skills – i.e. standard MS packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable, but not essential)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma desirable, but not essential
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.