What we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a strong desire to succeed, to join our team at Vanbase.
Experience in Vehicle sales is required, and preferably Commercial Vehicle sales, but ultimately it is about your ability to build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service. You must be ambitious with a professional manner and have a strong desire to succeed. For the right people, a fantastic earning potential exists.
5 days a week on a mixed shift pattern, including evenings, bank holidays and every weekend.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for delivering a friendly, customer orientated service, adhering to our buying process at all times, ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved. In a nutshell you will:
- Provide the highest level of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the Company’s image
- Assist customers with their commercial vehicle choice and any associated products
- Accompany prospective customers on test drives
- Explain and offer Finance options
- Keep up to date on the products and services Carbase offers
- Handle part-exchange processes
- Liaise with the Collections team regarding vehicle collection and handover process
- Assist with forecourt management
- Achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels
- Operate within company policies and procedures, including GDPR
What we need from you
- A good standard of education e.g. Level 2 qualifications or equivalent, or above (GCSE)
- Commercial vehicle sales experience
- A full, current and valid UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility and commitment – you will be expected to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service alongside working in a target driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge and awareness of the importance of confidentiality and data protection
- Enthusiasm; motivation; professionalism; assertiveness; flexibility; adaptability
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
- Contribution based pension scheme
- Service linked company sick pay
- Health & Wellbeing support through ‘Ben’
- ‘High street’ shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
- ‘Refer a Friend/Family’ scheme
- Development & progression opportunities
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. If you are interested in applying please apply as soon as possible. Due to the numbers of applications we receive we do not respond to applications unless they are successful.
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company’s computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.