About Its Stonbury: We are an exciting, innovative software company with an opening for a Communications Executive. Spun out of our core business, Its Stonbury began developing and providing online solutions for clients to allow remote tracking of projects and assets. As a growing business with a sustainable and achievable growth strategy, this is an exciting time for us. If you see yourself working for a company that engages, develops and rewards its people, Its Stonbury could be just the place for you.
Job Role: Reporting to the Group Head of Brand and Marketing, the Communications Executive will work in a small vibrant team to identify and develop business opportunities. A major part of this people centred role will be training Stonbury Group staff and clients on how to use software. It will also involve marketing activities and events organising. This position would suit an individual with a bubbly character who naturally builds stakeholder relationships at all levels. You will need to be a real people person who genuinely enjoys attending events and delivering training.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering marketing campaigns
- Ability to motivate and inspire in order to deliver effective training
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to work under own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Results driven to achieve goals in a pressured environment
- Proven history of working with integrity
- Working knowledge of MS suite
- Ability to travel when required
- Knowledge of the software development industry
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering a training matrix
- Experience of successfully managing events
What you can expect from us
- Lots of fun and challenges in a diversified collaboration with our developers, marketing team and stakeholders
- A co-operative and open culture, making it easy to contribute to ITS Stonbury’s growth and success
- A competitive salary with lots of perks
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays with an option to purchase 5 extra days
- Life assurance (2 x salary)
- 6% Company pension contribution
- Access to hundreds of retail, travel and gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition initiatives and more via Stonbury Salary Extras
- A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
- Opportunities for job specific training
The Talent Acquisition Team will be processing CVs as they are received, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure you are considered.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.