We have built our reputation in the Construction Industry, migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and invest in the professional development of our people. The approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
Due to continued success and expansion our busy concrete sales team looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales professional to join this dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team of a major supplier of Ready mix concrete with a proven track record of continued success.
The role is a varied one and the successful candidate will be self-motivated and hungry technical sales professional with an exemplary track record of account management and new business generation combined with a wealth of technical knowledge. Not only can you sell and support the client, but you can add value and spot opportunities to develop further the technical side of our business.
The role will require the following competencies and abilities:
- Proven track record in an autonomous targeted sales role with 10+ years’ experience within the concrete industry.
- Demonstrable technical ability in mix designs and within an advisory role to junior sales colleagues
- Minimum of Concrete Technology Part 1 with the addition of Part 2 preferable
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads.
- High level of commercial acumen
- Focused on delivering required profit margins
- Project management experience of large high-profile pours
- High level negotiator with proven track record in large scale account management
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Pro-active, driven sales person who has a proven track record of negotiating and closing deals.
- A good communicator on different levels.
- Hungry for success you will use initiative and determination to maximise revenue and bottom line
- Considerable experience within the concrete industry.
- Excellent I.T. skills, including all main MSOffice applications.
- Numerate and excellent attention to detail.
- Dynamic and prepared to go the extra mile.
- A team player who can also work off own initiative.
Set up a job alert.