Charity Checkout is a tech startup with a difference. At Charity Checkout we are on a mission to support good causes and to help them grow. We are revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for a Content Executive to join our team.
The focus of the role is:
To create and produce engaging, informative and a diverse range of engaging content for release on the company website, social media channels, press and blogs. The main purpose of the role is to establish Charity Checkout as a thought leader and authority in the space, to drive customer engagement, lead generation and SEO rankings.
You will work closely with the marketing, sales and product departments to produce content in line with their requirements and the company strategy.
You will have a high level of autonomy when it comes to content creation and the opportunity to pitch and try new approaches for engaging the sector.
We are looking for the following:
- Experience researching, editing and producing digital content with a focus on copywriting
- Experience creating the following:
- long-form content
- insight reports
- blog posts
- email content
- Strong knowledge and application of SEO in content writing
- An understanding of content marketing with experience writing for multiple audiences at different life-cycle stages
- Demonstrable experience taking complex content and displaying it in clear & simple formats
- An interest in the Third Sector or charity fundraising will be favourable
- A strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail with flawless spelling & grammar
- Experience in creating and distributing content across social media
- Excellent organisational skills, delivering a high quality & volume of work to deadline
- Previous experience in journalism or PR will be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience creating and editing video will be a plus
Benefits of the role include:
- Be a part of a growth story within an industry leading ‘tech for good’ startup
- Equity options – every employee has the opportunity to earn equity options in the company
- Have a positive impact on the voluntary sector
- Generous salary
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Learn from a passionate and dynamic leadership team
- Be part of a company that is committed to helping you achieve career progression
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our field.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.