Our mission is to help software businesses succeed – enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of developers and software companies rely on our checkout, payments and licensing solution to sell their products globally, as well as using our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
We’re building our marketing team and as one of our first marketing hires you will be ideally placed to have a profound impact on the way we’re perceived, with a lot of room to implement your ideas and take responsibilities quickly.
A essential part of the value we deliver is compelling advice and resources: data-based insights, stories and best practices to learn from and apply in their business. Acting like a journalist, you’ll be critical in engaging our audience and establishing us as a thought leader.
- Responsible for creating or editing all content for prospect acquisition and conversion, whether it’s interviewing an industry expert, writing a white paper or explaining a new feature in a blog post
- Own the content calendar to ensure timely delivery of all projects and define best practices for content creation, distribution and repurposing
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Work with our design team to illustrate your copy and publish something that’s truly compelling
- Own, optimize and report your KPIs and work alongside our operations team to measure the right data
- Manage all stakeholders, from freelance writers to internal experts and work together with our sales, success and product teams to create content adapted to all stages of our acquisition funnel
- You’ve written content towards a technical audience (ideally developers) before, and love talking about hard problems and complex solutions in a simple and compelling way
- You’ve probably worked a couple of years in journalism or content marketing
- You can find an interesting angle in any topic
- You have excellent written and spoken skills, with perfect fluency in English
- You can get things done in a fast moving environment and take ownership without being told to
- You’re familiar with software development, whether it’s on the web, Mac or Windows
Useful but not essential
- You’re writing your personal blog
- You’ve worked in a fast growing startup before
- You are familiar with B2B marketing and have demonstrable knowledge of tools such as Hubspot, Autopilot or Mailchimp
- You’re familiar with HTML, or have even learnt coding
- Share options – everyone at Paddle is an owner in the business
- Excellent exposure to management, transparent company performance, input into company direction, ideas and growth
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity
- A close team with frequent team outings (food, drink, sports etc.)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Set up a job alert.