Our client is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to assist in the creation of campaigns and customer engagement content. You will have a drive for excellence, love writing and enjoy working with marketing teams across the global business.
Content Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Creating customer engagement content
- Contributing to daily social media output
- Developing and posting blog content
- Managing company news content
- Injecting life into older content to adapt it for different audiences
Content Marketing Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience developing online and offline marketing content. You will be educated to degree level, with experience working in a commercial environment. You will have a good knowledge of working on a range of social media platforms and will have the ability to write engaging content. You will be highly organised, self-motivated and with a real customer focus.
Content Marketing Executive Rewards
- 25 days paid holiday plus up to five days unpaid leave per annum
- Private healthcare or dental cover
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
Our client is based in modern, open-plan offices set just off the Oxford ring road (OX2).
With offices in Oxford and across Europe, this is an exciting and diverse company offering excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities. They offer a progressive culture with an emphasis on people, ethics and quality.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.