Keen to develop your digital marketing skills? If you’re looking to build a career in content and social media marketing, we could have the role for you.
We are now seeking a bright, passionate digital marketer with bags of enthusiasm to manage the day to day running of our company blog and all associated social advertising.
What would I be doing?
You’d be working alongside our writers, designers, and a close-knit Digital Marketing Team to build on our existing content and social media marketing strategy.
On a day to day basis, your key responsibilities could include:
- Managing the company’s content strategy
- Undertaking regular keyword research
- Coordinating and supporting a team of writers and designers
- Maintaining an organised content and social calendar
- Proofreading, editing and using initiative to enhance content
- Utilising WordPress to optimise and release content
- Promoting content via social media advertising, managing associated budget
- Learning independently and being responsive to industry trends
- Analysing the performance of all content and social projects on an ongoing basis.
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet objectives
- Genuine passion for content and social marketing and clear commitment to own personal development, staying on top of relevant industry changes & mentoring others
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, able to present data and drive understanding and transparency across the business
- Results focused and excellent analytical skills, using data to push strategic decisions in responsibility areas
We’d also love it if you have the following (but these aren’t essential!):
- Relevant experience in digital marketing or supporting digital projects.
- A marketing-based degree is a bonus but not essential.
- Experience using a range of social media channels, particularly on behalf of a business or organisation
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
A great place to work…
Our office is full of passionate people who love their jobs and enjoy the fun, relaxed office environment that we’ve worked hard to create and protect.
We might be working 9-5 but there’s always time for a game of pool in the staff room. We appreciate hard work, not long hours.
An incredible selection of perks, including Healthy Mondays (healthy meals on the house, every Monday!), regular social events, 24 days holiday and more.
You’ll be a big part of our growing team and your role will involve working under your own initiative as well as being an integral part of an enthusiastic and collaborative team. If you’re a good communicator with a positive, inclusive attitude, then you’ll fit right in!
Ready to apply?
If you’re the new addition that we’re looking for, tell us. Email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Content Marketing Executive’ as the subject
Please include information on:
- Previous digital marketing experience.
- Relevant training you’ve undertaken.
- What elements of this role interest you the most.
- Information about you! We want to know about your passions, any skills or experience you’ll be bringing with you, and why our opportunity appeals to you.
Set up a job alert.