The City Pantry marketing team are seeking a proven and highly motivated individual to assist in defining and developing content that builds brand awareness, generates leads and helps us reach new audiences.
You will manage our newly formed content team within the marketing function and be responsible for content across the customer lifecycle. You’ll have the support of an amazingly talented Content Executive and work closely with our Graphic Designer.
As it’s a new function, you’ll have a pivotal role in building a scalable service – putting in place robust processes and reporting and building up our reservoir of high quality, reusable content.
You’ll be a seasoned writer who knows how to bring a brand to life through more traditional content (blogs, reports etc) but also have expertise on how we can use video, games, and new media to reach and interact with potential customers.
You will be the primary point of call for our social media presence, authoring posts and coordinating messages across channels but also helping to enable marketing colleagues to optimise their use our social media presence – providing strategy and analysis as we build our brand.
This is a unique opportunity to help build a brand and build internal capacity in a fast paced, exciting environment.
Your day to day
- Manage the City Pantry content function – including line manage the Content Executive
- Define and manage the editorial calendar of postings to blogs, social media platforms, partners and CRM
- Author and design posts on all content and social channels, including day-to-day management of social media channels, incl. reporting and optimizing for SEO
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on content led and impactful acquisition marketing campaigns to fill the top of the funnel
- Own and develop the creative content process and tool (asana), aligning content from across the business and maximising it’s exposure to our key audiences
- Create video / audio briefs and manage relationships with A/V suppliers
- Be a City Pantry brand advocate – helping to develop the brand’s visual identity and tone of voice – and therefore developing tools for staff across the business to use
- Identify opportunities to build scalable processes, new ways of working and content that will build capacity in the team.
- Demonstrable success with B2B content marketing with 3+ years of content marketing and digital experience
- Demonstrable experience building capacity or a function from scratch.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage the creative workflow across platforms
- Advanced proofing/creative writing experience with an ability to understand the company’s brand tone and translate that into great content
- Analytical expertise in assessing and measuring social media trends and campaign performance (SEO and Google Analytics knowledge)
- Working knowledge of marketing channels inc. PPC, Media, Direct Marketing, CRM, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot, Hootsuite, Asana or similar tools
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product and Account Management
- Line management experience
Here’s what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three days a week – of course – but there’s a lot more besides.
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity on offer
- Unlimited holiday
- Annual £2k education allowance to continue learning
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Monthly team socials and culture club
Set up a job alert.