Welcome to our world
We help London’s greatest teams work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company – sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After three years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 400 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers and restaurants in London.
We are currently a team of 70, working from an achingly cool open-plan office next to London Bridge. You’ll be joining at the most exciting stage of our journey so far, as we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform.
We need a New Business Executive to own the top of the sales funnel, drive lead volume, and push our growth to the next level. It will be your job to identify, target and quickly develop relationships with new key accounts.
You’ll be joining an experienced sales team, you will be driving and managing the whole sales process from lead-sourcing to sales execution and post-sales services with targets, KPIs and bonuses to reward performance.
Whether you are making outbound calls to new clients, managing a pipeline of contacts and inbound leads, or successfully closing deals you will play a pivotal new business role for City Pantry.
You are a quick thinker, with a stellar academic background, you’re full of energy & enthusiasm, always strive to excel and have a never-say-die attitude? We want to hear from you!
Working with us as a New Business Executive, you will:
- Master the top of sales funnel, personally owning all interactions with new & potential key accounts.
- Develop a steady stream of new leads & customers by all means possible & early stage customer retention.
- Help identify new products and business opportunities, working with the Head of Sales to adapt & refine our strategic approaches.
- Help to refine our reporting & analysis of potential customers (as part of the wider market).
- Work with the sales team to improve structure and processes around the whole sales process.
We do what we say we will. Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Some experience in sales, preferably to corporate clients.
- You always strive for the exceptional and remarkable and make sure that every opportunity is seized.
- You have a real hunger for success and smashing targets.
- You get stuff done, consistently and smartly – things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible.
- Love being on the phone, speaking to new people each-and-every day.
- Structured mindset, ability to close accounts in a time sensitive market
Here’s what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three days a week – of course – but there’s a lot more besides.
- Competitive compensation package (21-26K DOE + £9k potential bonuses)
- Equity on offer
- Unlimited holiday
- Annual £2k education allowance to continue learning
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Monthly team socials
Set up a job alert.