Who we are.
Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry’s most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
- Creates and implements a content strategy that moves buyers through the inbound journey and increases existing member and new member bookings.
- Manages content production and ensures alignment with target audience, and content quality.
- Manages the content hubs of all core brands, including editorial calendar, lead magnets, funneling visitors into relevant products and email journeys.
- Supports the Marketing team with content and copy.
- Manages and leads Content Marketing and Engagement & Loyalty projects/campaigns where needed, which include documentation and briefs for projects, writers, and designers.
- Analyses content performance and suggests improvements.
- Oversees the technical content team ensuring to produce content that furthers Marketing’s campaigns and reduces calls to support.
- Identifies and prepares target segment persona profiles and product copywriting before/after grids.
- Sets KPIs for the Content Marketing, Technical Content, and Marketing Development teams that are aligned with the objectives of Marketing.
- Leads a high performing Content Marketing, Technical Content, and Marketing Development.
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field or relevant experience.
- Must have knowledge of inbound methodology and the customer value journey.
- Must be able to use project management tools like Asana, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience creating briefs for designers and writers.
- Must be able to lead projects and work groups effectively.
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies.
Why you’ll love us.
- Work-life balance. Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know balance is key to living well.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion. We foster a culture of belonging. Our company and customers benefit when employees bring their authentic selves to work. We have programs that bring us together on important issues and provide learning and development opportunities for all employees. We have 20 + affinity groups where you can network and connect with Newfolders globally.
- We care about you. We are a family, and we care about you and your family’s physical and mental health by providing competitive HMO benefits – 175k MBL with one free dependent upon one year of service! We also give out Punctuality Bonus, Generous Vacation policy, and much more!
- Where can we take you? We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow their careers. Unfold new possibilities with #teamnewfold!
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Marketing Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Marketing sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.