A fantastic opportunity has arisen a passionate, driven and personable individual looking to join the medical sales arena.
Our client is a well-established medical device supplier with over 25 years of success. The company sell into both NHS hospitals and private clinics as well as primary care setting targeting consultants, specialist nurses and procurement. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, full training will be provided and the supportive team will assist where necessary to be a successful sales professional.
- Selling the range of products within a pre-defined geographical area.
- To promote the company’s additional product ranges as and when directed.
- To build excellent customer relationships and sell the products/service directly to NHS personnel in both NHS Hospitals, Private Clinics and Primary Care Settings.
- To negotiate and liaise with key suppliers and wholesalers in the industry to increase product usage and brand awareness.
- To attend open days/exhibitions/support groups to promote the products, where occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
- To investigate and follow up new business opportunities through networking and research.
- To attend regular team meetings and present your progress.
- To work autonomously under a consultative management structure.
- You will be working towards specific quarterly performance targets.
- Adaptable sales style – ability to influence buying habits at all levels
- Be an excellent communicator – to build long lasting relationships
- Full driving license
Ideally the candidate will be located in the London area.
Please click apply now if you’re interested in this role.
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
Please note we cannot reply to every application due to the volume of applicants we have.
Graduate, junior, sales rep, territory manager, territory management, medical sales, medical device sales, south east, London, central London, greater London
Set up a job alert.
Harris Lord is a multidiscipline independent UK and European Recruitment Consultancy with a Head Office based near London Gatwick Airport. We recruit for permanent, temporary and contract roles in four sectors: Life Science, Office, Manufacturing and Marketing.