£30,000 with competitive OTE plus company vehicle, phone and laptop as well as pension and healthcare scheme.
We have an amazing opportunity to join an amazing company as an Area Sales Representative. Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be covering the Greater London territory, providing advisory support on their specialist products that enhance the lives of persons with special needs. This will be an ethical sales roles working closely with the NHS, clinical specialists as well as schools, parents and at home carers.
- Demonstrating and advising customers on the full range of products and services, identifying their needs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Conduct assessments, set ups and reviews of equipment in school, home or clinic to ensure appropriate solutions.
- Delivering great customer service to build and maintain outstanding customer relationships.
- Ability to track the sales performance on your territory and develop and maintain a business plan.
- To be able to use this to identify opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to maximise customer facing time in the most efficient way.
- Experience in a similar role or in the medical sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to work with a variety of professionals, consumer bodies and consumers.
- Hands on and practical approach to equipment use and maintenance.
Please click apply now if you’re interested in this role.
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
Please note we cannot reply to every application due to the volume of applicants we have.
Mobility, physiotherapy, physiotherapist, occupational therapy, sales, territory manager, product specialist, product advisor
Set up a job alert.
Harris Lord is a multidiscipline independent UK and European Recruitment Consultancy with a Head Office based near London Gatwick Airport. We recruit for permanent, temporary and contract roles in four sectors: Life Science, Office, Manufacturing and Marketing.