Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Contract Account Manager to join a well-established, organisation in East Lancashire.
Your role will be to build and maintain client relationships; responsible for retaining, renewing and growing the existing revenue stream; while identifying and selling opportunities over the telephone.
Our client offers an intimate and friendly office environment where everyone works as a tight team to drive the business forward. You will benefit from the close support of the senior management team who wish to develop the successful candidate in order to enhance their personal development.
As a Contract Account Manager your role will include;
- Service Contract renewals and warranty conversions
- Updating contract information on CRM
- Meet and exceed targets
- Telephone sales
- Order Processing within CRM/ERP
- Working as part of a team, to pass on leads for Prestige Medical internal sales team, and to support the Customer Service function
- Manage leads effectively as set out by Customer Care Manager
- Update CRM database with contract details and all other relevant Customer information
- Send quotes and information within 24 hours to the end user
- Answer customer service calls and telesales calls when necessary
- Attending Internal Customer meetings and training courses
- Carry out any reasonable requests from senior management
- CRM Management
The successful candidate must;
- Experience of Account Management is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build and nurture customer relationships
- Effective organisation skills, particularly in the management of multiple customers
- Able to work under pressure with time constraints
- Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- Passionate and committed to succeed
- Able to work with cross functional teams and build strong internal relationships
- Excellent presentation and telephone sales skills
Our client can offer;
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- A generous bonus package payable on a quarterly basis
- 20 holidays + 8 Bank Holiday
- A competitive pension scheme
- A supportive and friendly team
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.