Salary – £30,000 + Company Vehicle, Travel, Pension, iPad, iPhone, Laptop. We are a commercial cleaning company with over 20 years of service provision to the commercial, education and retail markets. Due to our continued expansion we have the need for an Area Manager to join our happy, settled team. You will have over-all responsibility for a number of our North London clients with contract values up to £150k and the support of 3 Supervisors.
About the Client:
Established 20+ years ago, we are a privately owned contract cleaning company. We have a track record of delivering on our service promise. Our client base is largely made up of commercial businesses, schools and colleges as well as some retail clients across London and the South East. We have experienced a steady degree of growth in the past 5 years and in line with this growth and an internal re-structure we require a polished Area Manager to join our dynamic team.
About the Role:
- Management of sites in West London
- Contract values up to £150k per annum in value
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training, site audits, client and staff feedback and ensuring Health & Safety compliance in line with our requirements
- Reporting into our General Manager
About the Candidate:
- You should be based within West London
- Experience as a Contracts Manager, Area Manager or Account Manager within Contract Cleaning is essential
- You should be comfortable with clients and employees
- Experience with commercial, daily office cleaning and the education market is essential
- Experience of recruiting and training staff, carrying out site audits and ensuring Health & Safety compliance is essential.
- This role requires someone who is dynamic and engaging and who is keen to progress their company within a growing business
Points of Appeal:
- £30,000 Basic Salary
- Company Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop, iPad, Pension
- Excellent Career progression
- West London
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.