About the Client:
We an ambitious, independently owned Contract Cleaning business based in South London. Due to investment within our Sales Division, and a continued growth period. We are looking for an experienced operational manager to head up our Commercial Cleaning Division.
About the Role:
- Responsible for all aspects of a growing portfolio
- All sites in Greater London
- Responsibility for one-to-one training, health and safety, daily management and reporting for a team of operatives both static and mobile.
- Report into board level
About the Candidate:
- Experience of Area Management, Account Management, or Portfolio Management essential
- Extremely Process driven, able to manage a division autonomously
- You will have ideally experience of both Retail and Commercial (Office) Cleaning contracts and be comfortable dealing with clients on a daily basis
- You should have a good understanding of Health & Safety and be comfortable with managing staff on a daily basis.
- This role would suit someone looking to take control of a growing division. Our company believes in training and retaining our staff and those that work hard with us are rewarded for their efforts
- You should live in or be within an easy commute of London
Points of Appeal:
- Up to £50,000 Salary + company vehicle, mobile, laptop, iPad, Pension
- London Contracts
- Good support team
- Excellent career prospects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.