For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
Due to continued success and expansion our busy Contract Sales operation is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Contract Sales Coordinator to join their dynamic team. The role is a varied one and the successful candidate will be a self motivated and hungry sales professional with an exemplary track record of new business generation.
- Identify cross selling and up-selling opportunities and gather further information on enquiries.
- Identify sales opportunities by way of proactive sales methods and contacting customers to offer services.
- Monitor incoming emails for sales opportunities.
- Undertaking sales/marketing campaigns.
- Maintain sales pipelines & ensure all CRM opportunities for the department are kept up-to-date via follow-up calls and contact via email.
- Converting quotations into orders via regular customer contact.
- Manage CRM, ensuring all contact notes, follow-up dates and general administration is maintained.
- Meet KPI’s for call activity, lead generation and enquiries
- Feeding back KPI and work secured statistics to management on a daily/weekly basis
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Flexibility to get tasks completed as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under instruction whilst using own initiative where necessary
- Highly organised with a polite and confident telephone manner
- Full UK driving license with own transport- desirable
- Previous experience within the construction industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Driven and pro-active individual.
Set up a job alert.