Our client is now a communications and technology integrator which builds and implements intelligent communications and technology solutions for businesses. They use a diverse range of telecommunications to deliver right fit, effective solutions, underpinned by excellent service. Our approach is to get to know and understand our clients, and use right technology to ensure that they stay one step ahead of their competition – whether they’re small, medium or large-scale enterprises. Our strong relationships with best-of-breed vendors, gives us market intelligence and fast access to technology. We have some of the highest accreditations in the business.
- Develop and maintain a contact strategy within designated aligned accounts
- Compile and deliver detailed account reviews across the client’s full product portfolio within the contact strategy.
- Understand and anticipate the clients existing and future needs, communicate these within the business to ensure they are recorded on our CRM
- Develop compelling solutions for the client.
- Deliver fresh insight to the clients business that will give them a competitive advantage.
- Deliver our key business metrics around profitability through existing products and our overall product portfolio.
- Be accountable for retaining the overall responsibility for the profit and loss of the upgrading of your accounts.
- Be responsible for your share of the growth in the key product areas.
- Ensure you achieve and maintain minimum targets set out by management in line with your position.
- Make every effort to attend all product and personal development training sessions scheduled by line managers.
- You will be experienced in successfully selling unified communications (UC) solutions e.g. PBX, Hosted PBX, MPLS & Connectivity to corporate customers
- You have natural sales ability with proven experience in selling to SMEs and corporate accounts, always exceeding sales targets
- You will succeed in sales and be a self-starter committed to your personal and professional development.
- You will be an out and out winner, driven and highly competitive with the passion and ambition to succeed
- You will have a strong desire to make money and exceed your earning potential
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.