You will be reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Generate new business by identifying senior corporate buyers and promoting the range of products, solutions and packages to them
- Engage with buyers in a meaningful way to understand how our solutions can address their business needs
- Accountable for meeting all sales performance targets
- Working with the Head of Sales & Marketing, develop and manage the creation of an effective evidence-based sales strategy (covering direct sales and re-sale) that achieves financial growth
- Drive profitability and client experience by working with the Marketing Partnerships team and assist them in offering brand/value added experience at our events
- Lead generation and prospect management
- Planning, developing and presenting pitches
- Work with new and existing re-sale partners and affiliates to understand their clients and business needs so that we can maximise the exposure our products receive, ultimately increasing sales through these channels
- Promote products to clients and re-sale brokers on their release
- Manage your sales including holds, inventory and orders, liaising with the Ticket Manager regularly
- Liaise with the Accounts Assistant to ensure invoice requisitions are raised and payments received in a timely fashion
- Support our rights acquisition activity, promoting our solutions and packages to corporate B2B clients and broker agents
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.