Duties of the Sales Support Co-ordinator position
Our client is recruiting an experienced Sales Support Co-ordinator. As the Sales Support Co-ordinator you will be responsible for answering incoming calls and assisting with all general enquiries. Calculating and preparing quotations.
Duties for the Sales Support Co-ordinator:
- To answer incoming calls and assist with general enquiries
- Process sample requests, including web requests
- Order in samples from suppliers as required
- Cleanse sample report for Area Sales Manager to monitor our initial enquiry opportunities
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports
Person specification for the Sales Support Co-ordinator:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a Sales Support role
- Critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
Salary for the Sales Support Co-ordinator position is £20,000 – £22,000.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.