Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating and securing new business opportunities to achieve sales growth targets and commercial success. The role requires a talented, driven and dynamic business development professional, who is technically competent and capable of conversing at C-Level. Working within the Enterprise Division, you will be experienced in solution selling, and will have a track record of confidently and effectively penetrating market growth across target accounts, clients and market segments.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is experienced in developing and closing sales opportunities, and who will live and breathe our core values of collaboration, community, creativity, humility, and service.
- Generate and secure new business opportunities
- Identify new client targets and provide account management support to existing customers
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities to achieve sales growth targets
- Embrace and present North’s value-driven propositions in an effective and compelling manner
- Respond to and effectively track sales leads and prospects
- Engage with Pre-Sales and Propositions to deliver compelling offerings and client support
- Generate accurate and regular reporting of sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain long term relationships and drive customer retention
- Provide accurate and regular sales forecasting
- Capture and manage business opportunities using the businesses CRM system
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Critical thinker with detailed understanding of value driven and transformation selling techniques
- Highly communicative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to negotiate at C-Level
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Customer focused with experience of building meaningful relationships and driving customer retention
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple workstreams across a fast-paced environment
Connect With Us!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.