We are the UK’s largest gift experience provider and have been trading for over 17 years. Even as the largest in our industry we continue to see strong growth and have big plans for the future. We have been part of the Smartbox Group since 2009 – the world’s largest provider of experiences which operates in ten countries. Across Europe a Smartbox Group experience is purchased every five seconds! If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, with high expectations – read on.
This is a key role within our Corporate sales team and is responsible for assisting the Corporate Account Managers to achieve their sales targets through lead generation and sales support activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new business leads for account managers
- Develop marketing material for Direct marketing sales campaigns
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Sales Account Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Maintain and create sales and redemption reports as required
- Maintaining client product ranges to increase sales
- Creating ad-hoc quotations as requested including assisting with setting up trade shows.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous background in B2B sales environment desirable, particularly lead generation
- Outstanding MS Office skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Basic Photoshop skills (cropping, re-sizing and saving for web) would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong self-awareness, communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, creative and entirely flexible; thrives on positive change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Due to the volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.