Looking for an exciting new sales opportunity?
At Eastern Western Motor Group we are currently recruiting for an experienced Corporate Sales Executive to join our fantastic Corporate Sales team based at Mercedes Benz, Newbridge.
The role will be completely self-reliant for appointment-making. You will take a consultative approach with prospects, in order to uncover explicit needs and requirements of their business ensuring these are then met through a considered and professional solution that maximizes the potential of opportunity.
• Plan and manage a programme of sales activities to achieve agreed objectives in line with the Market Area.
• Manage an effective follow up customer system/database with a suitable customer record system.
• Build business relationships with new prospects and plan to develop the relationships to achieve sales of Mercedes-Benz and Smart.
• Manage the Fact Finding required from initial meetings to ascertain customer/prospect requirements and buying potential. • Use this information to put together a robust presentation and business offering.
• Negotiate and agree terms within guidelines set by the Fleet Sales Manager.
•Produce effective written communications.
•Achieve a set target of telephone activity each day as agreed by the Fleet Sales Manager.
• Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports.
• Ensure a referral process is in place with generated leads through existing contacts and customers/prospects.
• Review suitable organizations that would allow a sales person to significantly raise their profile with the local Business Community and generate networking opportunities.
•Ensure you have up-to-date knowledge of any sales promotions or campaigns relevant to fleet and business sales.
• Must have corporate sales experience gained within the automotive industry
• Good IT, Excel and MS Office skills
• Ability to understand, articulate, document and deliver against customer and commercial needs
• Strong and effective analytical, verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Meticulous organisation skills
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.