- Self-Generation, development and complete ownership of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within your given territories of opportunities, 20-350 units.
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Ensure Trakm8 are part of local buying consortiums, Chamber of commerce and other third-party relationships within your area that would assist in lead generation.
- Ensure timely proposals are completed and submitted with 24 hours of customer meeting.
- Pro-actively promote Trakm8 through attendance to; Conferences, Networking events, Corporate functions and Social media.
- Self-generation of appointments, minimum of 4 new business appointments per week.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments..
- Secure a number of “new” contracts whose total aggregated value is at least £1.5m TCV or £500K ACV per annum.
- Must have previous experience in Automotive, Fleet Management, Telematics or Route Optimisation.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions.
- Strong hunter/farmer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery.
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. Please send your letters of application with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.