Do you want to work for a large engineering firm with some of best facilities in the UK? Our client have modern facilities and are growing year on year. They are now looking to recruit a costings engineer to join the team
– To calculate piece price, tooling and investment costs for current and future products.
– To gather, analyse and collate cost information, including raw materials, sub-contracting, labour and overheads.
– Monitor and identify cost variances from agreed targets through project life.
– Support the quotation process through from initial inquiry through to our sales department.
– Produce appropriate data to ensure all inquiries are managed efficiently and within agreed timescales.
– To develop knowledge of the Company’s products and the current manufacturing methods.
– To act as conduit between various departments build good working relationships within those departments.
The firm is situated near to the M65 and is easily accessible from the motorway.
The role is working on days and salary is dependent on experience but between 30k and 32k.
Why should you apply?
– you will be working for a global expanding firm
– ultra clean and modern facilities
– good rates of pay
– permanent position
– opportunities to learn new skills and develop within the business
– friendly firm with a good management team
– Excellent benefits
– World Class working environment
How to apply
To apply please forward your cv in word format or call the office on 0161 850 0834 and ask for Steve or Grahame.
APPLY NOW !
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.