We have an exciting opportunity for a Counter Sales Person to join our team based in Bradford. The role is offering a competitive salary and range of fantastic benefits.
Huws Gray Group are a fast-growing company and since the formation in 1990, have developed from a single branch of 5 staff in Anglesey to over 105 branches nationwide with over 1700 staff. Our brands include: Huws Gray, Huws Gray Ridgeons, Qualplas, Ridgeons Forest Products, Anglia Tool Centre and Plumbstock.
Alongside our aim to be the customer’s one-stop shop for everything from below-ground drainage products to roofing materials, we pride ourselves on giving employees the training, support and opportunities they need to grow and develop, encouraging everyone to achieve their full potential.
As a Counter Sales Person, you would be working as part of a team, and would report to the Branch Management Team and Area Manager. Your key responsibilities would include:
– Exceeding our customers’ expectations by dealing with them professionally and courteously, either by telephone or face-to-face on the sales counter
– Counter and telephone sales
– Maintaining and developing sales leads
– Following up sales enquiries and quotations
– Maintaining and developing existing and new customer relationships
– Achieving and exceeding your sales targets
The successful Counter Sales Person will possess the following attributes:
– Ability to work on your own initiative, but also willing to work as part of a wider team
– A good communicator who is presentable, approachable, positive and polite
– Motivated, energetic and passionate about your work
What will you get in return as a Counter Sales Person?
As a valued member of the Huws Gray Group, you would be supported by many different teams, all of whom are here to help you in delivering excellent sales and service to our customers, suppliers and colleagues; and in maintaining the Company’s reputation as an employer of choice.
In return for your commitment, passion and drive, we will reward you with the following: –
– Guaranteed weekly hours
– Competitive rates of pay
– Regular overtime
– Being part of a Saturday morning work rota – working every other Saturday
– 24 days annual leave in addition to recognised public and bank holidays
– Company attendance and performance bonuses
– Company pension scheme – in line with auto enrolment
– Life assurance
– Career progression and personal development opportunities
– Being part of a “team” as opposed to just being a number
– Staff discounts on items purchased from any of our nationwide branches
If you have the drive and passion to be a part of the successful team as a Counter Sales Person and you feel that you have what we are looking for then please click ‘Apply’ now!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.