You will be working on creating and managing campaigns on websites, sales presentations and e marketing in a very busy digital department.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering digital revenue for the business and will be required to work to a revenue target.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Strong design skills and display a good knowledge of design trends
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Be able to produce responsive websites and pages using HTML, CSS and jQuery
• A great portfolio
• Excellent front end web design skills
• A thorough knowledge of WordPress
• Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
• Content management system experience
• Experience of implementing marketing campaigns online
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a media environment. Our client offer a generous basic salary with commission, pension and benefits scheme, discounted childcare vouchers and the option for private health care and dental cover.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.