We are recruiting for a creative, passionate and driven marketing professional to join our marketing team at our busy Head Office in Lancaster.
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, our Creative Marketing Assistant will be involved in all aspects of developing our creative marketing brochures, leaflets, point of sale, branded literature and digital marketing, managing the creative aspect of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
The main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the production of strategic marketing campaigns for the group
- Working on design briefs from concept to delivery
- Producing high quality print ready designs such as brochures, posters, leaflets, internal documentation and presentations, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Liaising with external printers to ensure that deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Assisting with the development of our brand identity including logos, straplines, mascots, typography and aesthetics.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends (in terms of design) and provide feedback to the Group Marketing Manager.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in designing and artwork for web and print
- The ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
- A creative viewpoint with an acute attention to detail
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
- Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- The ability to create engaging content for our consumers
- Experience with, or the ability to learn, the basics of digital such as html and CSS
Salary and Conditions
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent acquisitions, and more to follow.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You can, if you wish, send examples of your work as part of your application. If you are invited to interview you will be required to present a portfolio of your work.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stacey Gibson, Group Marketing Manager on 03300 535524
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.