Pamoja Education is a high growth EdTech provider with a solid track record of delivering the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme to over 750 schools in 111 countries. Courses, developed by Pamoja to IB standards, are delivered to students online through a cloud-based infrastructure.
We have a new opportunity to work with the Marketing Team where you will play a key role in lead generation and communications activities. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for defining and implementing campaigns, maintaining and analysing data, and contributing to the communications plan.
1. Marketing and communications
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing plans by running multi-channel campaigns (advertising, email, social media)
- Generate new content for the website and communications campaigns scheduled
- Support the team with event planning as needed
- Liaise with external suppliers as needed for copywriting, videos, design or print
2. Market research
- Contribute to competitor analysis
- Read and summarise relevant market reports
- Analyse market data to identify relevant segment
3. Marketing and sales data
- Regularly update the data collected through our CRM (Salesforce) and our marketing system (dotmailer)
- Set up campaigns and reports to support lead generation efforts
- Set up and maintain marketing and sales dashboards
4. Marketing and sales projects
- Manage projects as and when needed including the launch of new product
- Contribute to marketing projects as and when needed
Please note that as Pamoja is an expanding and changing organisation, this description reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. However, it does not restrict the right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Skills and experience
- Proven Salesforce CRM administration experience is essential
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Proven experience of targeted email marketing campaigns
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to take responsibility for own projects
- Active listening to understand data and reporting requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A good team player
- Astute; insightful with ability to demonstrate good judgement
- Decisive and resilient; able to thrive in a changing environment
Salary banding: £28,000 – £34,000 per annum
This is an initial 12 month contract, with a view to becoming permanentAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.