- Learn the Drover products, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong sales person
- Work on our inbound sales pipeline and convert sign-ups into long-term Drover users
- Build multi-functional relationships with other stakeholders, such as Supply, Customer Experience, Booking Operations, Tech and Marketing teams
- Represent Drover at the Uber Offices and convince as many customers to sign up to Drover and eventually subscribe to a car.
- Suggest creative ideas to increase our sales and improve our customer experience
As you progress, you will:
- Continue to build on your core skills, product and industry knowledge
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your Line Manager
- Expand your knowledge of inside sales duties and responsibilities
- Previous sales experience beneficial but not essential
- A passionate, tenacious problem-solver not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- A charming people person that would disarm the unhappiest customer on the other side of the line
- An organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- A genuine passion for cars (a plus)
When you ask a Droverian what they love most about working here, their answer will likely be “the people” We are very proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London and Lisbon. The following should give you an idea about what kind of internal culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking ownership of problems. We hate micromanagement. Instead, we let you set your own agenda and give you the space to learn and grow even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We support each other through thick and thin – it’s the #1 reason our employees love working here according to a recent survey. If you are struggling, you can always count on the team to help you get unstuck.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas are judged on merit rather than source. You can have tremendous impact no matter your role.
- Know nothing about cars? Don’t fret it. Being a petrolhead is by no means a must-have to succeed here.
- The chance to learn from a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Blablacar, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- Fancy equipment (your choice of Mac or PC)
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Perkbox: free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets and many other retail discounts
- VitalityHealth insurance
- Swanky startup office in Hoxton overlooking Regent’s Canal
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Catered lunch and office happy hour on Fridays
- Regular socials and team retreats (Budapest and Lisbon down, where next…?)
Set up a job alert.