Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Contract: Temporary (around 3 months)
To retain customers by managing and exceeding expectations through delivery of a quality service that focuses on our customer centric approach.
- Build and develop positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues, suppliers and customers to ensure delivery of customer excellence whilst adhering to service level agreements
- Proactively promote and/or sell relevant products/services to ensure the ongoing development of our business relationship, where appropriate
- Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice within the agreed service levels to ensure first class delivery as well as liaising with other areas of the business to fulfil customer requirements
- Handle all queries within the established best practice and department procedures, to the satisfaction of both the customer and the business
- Administer all departmental tasks as required in a complete, efficient and productive manner
- Actively identify opportunities to improve service levels and propose solutions to enhance process efficiencies
- Contribute to service delivery levels by providing guidance to others and informing the decision making processes wherever possible
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Previous experience within a customer service environment working within agreed service levels. Can demonstrate strong customer awareness and focus. Good telephone, keyboard and communication skills and competence in MS Office. A confident communicator who can demonstrate good customer resolution techniques. Evidence of effective team working.
Specific Role Requirements – Customer Service Advisor:
Own and manage customer queries and requests via telephone to include the following:
- General customer queries
- Card orders, stops, cancellations, pin number requests
- Transaction queries
- Pricing queries
- Manual invoices
- New card networks
- Customer complaints
- Eflex, queries, new accounts, reports etc.
- Directory orders
- Invoice queries
- Manual Clearances
- Change of account contact details
- Adhoc customer queries
Set up a job alert.