The Customer Account Agent is responsible for being the face of Zoro to existing customers as well as proactively bringing new customers into the business. You will take inbound calls and make outbound calls with the purpose of continuously developing relationships with current and future customers. You will tailor your approach to each customer therefore providing a unique experience for each customer.
This is a new role within Zoro so you will have the exciting opportunity of shaping and implementing their style on to this role.
- Have responsibility for generating incremental sales and increase customer loyalty
- Manage a provided call list
- Identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts
- Up-sell the broad range of Zoro functionality and products in line with customer needs
- Convert quotes into orders
- Determine the activity plan to achieve targets
- Identify the call frequency for each account
- Proactively identify and resolve customer issues
- Ensure that all customer communication is in line with the Zoro tone of voice
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of working in an outbound call role
- Experience of building up relationships with customers
- Commercial acumen to identify buying signals to ensure that all sales opportunities are captured
- Be comfortable working with in house systems and reports to manage workload
- Ability to work independently, whilst supporting team goals and objectives
- PC literate – particularly in MS office suite
- Good eye for detail when dealing with a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to remain calm and deal courteously with people whilst working under pressure
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task effectively in pressurised situations
- Industrial supplies experience preferred
Zoro UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grainger (NYSE: GWW), a global industrial supplier with headquarters in Lake Forest, IL, USA
We are a new business in the Industrial MRO market, looking to increase our share of market, through a proposition that is focussed around the needs of our customers.
The Zoro team is located in London and Leicester. Zoro UK leverages the operational processes and systems of its sister company, Cromwell Tools.
Working for Zoro UK means working within a start up culture but with the backing of an established global player within the MRO market. We aspire fast growth; we seek new ideas to succeed and disrupt the market; we solve problems and seek out new ones; and we seek individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.