Advanced Supply Chain has an exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic Customer Account Manager to join the already establish team at the Corby site.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will be responsible for the organisation and efficient communication with your dedicated customer supporting the Operational management teams in achieving service levels, KPI’s and SLAs.
We are currently looking for a Customer Account Manager to join us at out Eismann Way site here in Corby, to join us on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will be required to:
– Be the main point of contact for our customers and ensuring 100% satisfaction and commitment is always achieved
– Manage all customers expectations in line with achievable operational service levels
– Work jointly with the operational team to ensure KPI’s and SLAs are achieved
– Be available to attend customer on/off site meetings at the customer’s request
– Identify and communicate any potential issues and dealing with these in a professional and timely manner
– Create and produce daily/ weekly/ monthly reports – ensuring all data is accurate and delivered within the specified time scale
– Always try to be innovative and identify opportunities to improve customer service levels and operational efficiencies
– Maximise any sales opportunities
Essential skills and attributes for this Customer Account Manager role:
– Have the drive and proven ability to deliver KPI’s and customer SLA’s
– Be a consistent and positive team player
– Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Be proactive and flexible as well as show the ability to use your own initiative
– Well organised and able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail
– A confident thorough and collaborative decision maker
– Experience of warehousing processes and account management
– Intermediate Microsoft Office user
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
In return, as our Customer Account Manager you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, online discounts, development, and a solid career progression programme.
If you have a proven track record of leadership and the proven ability to support a team amongst and you are looking for your next career move, click ‘Apply’ now!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.