Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be partnering with Takeda to recruit a Key Account Manager (Takeda call them Customer Account Specialists ) in North Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. The Key Account Manager supports the Regional Account Director (RAD) to exceed regional business objectives especially, sales, market share and profitability targets; in the Diabetes Therapy arena.
Takeda UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical company. Building on a distinguished 230-year heritage, Takeda today is the world’s 12th largest manufacturer of ethical medicines, a research-based global enterprise with affiliates in 71 countries and employing some 31,000 people.
- To ensure achievement of personal objectives including sales, market share growth and profitability targets.
- To support the RAD in developing a robust local business plan/strategy.
- To monitor and critically review the implementation of tactical plans against key performance indicators/critical success factors and to take corrective action as required.
- To differentiate effectively Takeda products to NHS customers in local health economy and to drive sales/growth and promote longer-term relationship development.
- To identify opportunities for business growth e.g. key accounts, new projects or value added services that would grow market or secure commitment to Takeda products.
- To launch successfully new products into local market in accordance with business expectations.
- To adapt work schedules, targeting and resource deployment to meet the changing needs of the business.
- To maintain ‘expert’ knowledge of change in the evolving NHS both at a national and local level.
- To develop ‘expert’ therapeutic and market knowledge within designated therapy areas.
- To maintain customer records, administration and expense claims in accordance with Takeda standards
- At least two years’ previous pharmaceutical industry sales experience covering both primary and secondary care
- Experience of Key Account Management is preferred.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and networking skills.
- Sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry; and demonstrates awareness of NHS policies, structures and processes relevant to area.
- Analytical thinker; demonstrates evidence of both numerical and verbal critical reasoning.
- Solutions focused and effective problem solving skills.
- High standard of oral and written communication, including well developed presentation skills.
This is a Direct to Headcount position
Ashfield Healthcare is an energetic, fast-paced environment where people are highly valued.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitmentdepartment within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Takeda.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.