Customer Consultant: Sales
Salary:£17,000 to £18,000 per annum plus bonus(£24k-£30k OTE).
About the Team
Please note due to current situation in relation to Covid-19 our offices are currently closed and therefore our interview processes have been adapted to allow recruitment to continue virtually.
These roles will be predominantly home-based therefore we are offering a flexible working pattern to suit your lifestyle and support a work life balance including; full time hours, spilt shifts and part-time hours. If you’re successful we will provide you with the necessary, IT equipment to carry out your role from the comfort of your own home. You will be required on occasions to travel to one of our offices for meetings etc. and so you will ideally live within an hour of one of our offices in Bristol, Southampton or Torquay.
Brightside is a fun and fast paced financial services business.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do – doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
About the Role
• Your main place of work will be at home. There will be some requirement to travel to our office if required for meetings etc. and therefore you will need to live within an hour of one of our offices in Bristol, Southampton or Torquay.
• You’ll spend your time speaking to potential customers over the telephone, generating new business sales and helping them renew their existing policies.
• Sharing your knowledge on our insurance products and giving interested customers real reasons to buy
• Identifying opportunities to offer additional products and services
• It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll be the kind of person who thrives on busy days, converting leads, upselling and working to targets.
• This a varied role, as all our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke insurance policies that meets their individual circumstances
• The full time working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We’ll need you to be available Monday to Friday 9am- 5:30pm. Typically if you are opting for full time hours you’ll work a 7.5 hour shift with an unpaid lunch break and then one in four Saturdays between 9am-5pm (when you work a Saturday you’ll get the time off in lieu). However, we are open to discussing all sorts of flexible options to suit you, including part time hours, split shifts and much more so please apply so we can discuss this with you in more detail
It goes without saying that you will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally you will also have experience of working to targets in a sales based environment but if you haven’t we will consider your application if you have experience of working in a fast paced environment with a focus on performance.
• Be a strong communicator with the ability to adapt your style to each customer
• Enjoy working to and exceeding performance targets and closing sales
• Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem solving
• Have the ability to manage your own workload, be organised and understand how to prioritise
• Need a broadband upload and download speed of at least 5 mbps. If you’re not sure what your internet speed is you can check it by ‘googling’ internet speed test and select the ‘Run Speed Test’ button.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Your training will be based in a virtual classroom and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development, you’ll also have opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.
• You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds’ worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- £17,000 to £18,000 based on experience + bonuses (£24k-£30k OTE).
- exceeding performance targets and closing sales, strong communicator
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.