COMPANY DESCRIPTION, PROFILE AND SCOPE OF ROLE:
Our Client is well established engineering business and UK leader in their field.
This role represents an exciting new career opportunity for an experienced Inbound customer service professional wishing to further develop within a modern, professional environment.
Delivering first class customer service, the successful candidate will be responsible for all incoming customer enquiries from receipt of sales orders through to product procurement. You will also assist customers in resolving queries to ensure the smooth running of the sales process.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring customer disputes are processed appropriately to ensure high levels of customer service.
• Dealing with general communication received via telephone, email, web enquiries or chat messages.
• Providing quotations and actively follow-up on all open quotes, samples and projects as required.
• Loading of sales orders on the company MRP system.
• Logging and loading of samples and RMA’s (Return Material Authorisation).
• Issuing order acknowledgements.
• Logging projects on the Customer Relationship Management and managing task list on ACT software system.
• Liaison with Suppliers for pricing, samples and data.
• Developing strong professional relationships with customers, and strong partnerships with suppliers
• Placing of Purchase Orders and maintenance of master data for products.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Numerate and literate with a good general standard of education
• Demonstrable customer service experience, preferably gained within an engineering or manufacturing business
• Purchasing & SAP ERP Skills would be an advantageousRequired Skills: Manufacturing, SAP ERP Skills
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.