Based in Runcorn as the Customer Service and Sales Administrator, this is a varied role providing general administration and sales administration support in a busy office.
As part of the admin team, you’ll be the first point of contact for calls into the department and will distribute all other calls to the relevant department as well as greeting visitors and organising visitor badges when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and distributing the incoming post, operating the franking machine at the end of each day and ensure post is taken to post box.
- Provide quotations upon request from management.
- Processing all sales orders, sending out order acknowledgements and informing customers of any shortages or delays. Confirming orders, generating credits and returns.
- Dealing with customer service queries.
- Providing holiday cover in booking hotels, travel as and when required for the UK staff.
- Holiday cover for other Customer Service colleagues as and when required.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction Surveys and record in ISO Folders.
- Collate new supplier information and maintain waste transfer notes in ISO Folders.
- To do any other General Admin as and when required by Management.
- Good Maths and English skills.
- Good team worker.
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Good customer interface and organisational skills.
- A sound working temperament with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a mature and responsible attitude to work and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- A working knowledge of computer applications including excel and word would be useful.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- A working knowledge of computer applications including excel and word would be useful. Ability to work under own initiative. A good positive personality.
You’ll work a 37.5 hour week and the salary is negotiable based on experience.
To apply for the role of Customer Service and Sales Administrator please click apply now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.