Hours: Full Time – 36.5 Hours per week
Kooltrade Ltd are searching for a Customer Service and Sales Assistant with fluent French language skills to join our Customer Aftercare and Sales department. The successful candidate will be responsible for all queries from France/Belgium, but also be a team player who is willing to contribute to the effective delivery of our Customer Aftercare. Some experience of sales would be an advantage and also a strong understanding of France. Comprehensive product training will be given so no product knowledge is necessary.
This is a great opportunity for someone hard working and ambitious who wishes to develop their experience in a growing company and to gain a great deal of varied experience within the nursery/baby industry.
The role will predominately be based in Audenshaw, with some days in the head office in Denton as and when required.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English and French.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Experience of using IT packages to record data
- Strong team player who can motivate and influence others
- Other Personal skills such as problem solving, the ability to multi-task, flexibility, and pro-activity are fundamental.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with consumer enquiries in respect of our products
- Dealing with incoming Sales correspondence and Processing Sales orders
- Some translation work
- Inputting data onto Customer Aftercare department systems.
- Liaising with carrier/freight companies
- General administrative duties associated with the role
- Act as primary point of contact for French customer service queries
- Other duties as required and defined by the Customer Aftercare and Sales Manager.
- Pension scheme
- Company is very much 9-5 no expectation of overtime
- Closed over Christmas
- Smart/casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Dress down Friday
- 4pm finish on a Friday
Please forward CVs to email@example.com by e-mail only.
IMPORTANT! All applications and CV’s submitted to us are handled and processed as outlined in our Kooltrade Privacy Notice for Prospective EmployeesAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.