Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
Continued expansion has created an opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join our growing team. This is the ideal role for someone with a history in customer service or account management or a talented graduate with a passion for business looking to join a family run solutions provider and become part of our success story. Over the past 6 years, we’ve sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As a customer service executive, you will be responsible for taking on a wide-ranging role supporting our international sales activities. Your duties will include:
- Professionally handling incoming internet and telephone enquiries
- Advising customers on turnaround times, repairs costs, technical information (supported by our engineers) and other general enquiries
- Producing sales quotes for clients and following up these quotes
- Processing client orders on the internal system, managing the full order cycle and dealing with any queries that arise
- Building relationships with existing customers and maximizing revenue from these customers over the telephone
- Dealing with medium and large multinational blue chip manufacturing and service organisations
- Dealing with customer complaints over the phone
- Keeping customer details up to date on the in-house database
- Producing, sending out and following up appropriate after sales service documentation
WORKING AT NORTHERN INDUSTRIAL
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around your commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set up a job alert.