As part of a programme of sustained growth we are now seeking to develop our Sales team with the recruitment of an experienced and ambitious Key Account Manager to help drive sales in our gardenware retail division.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Key/National accounts, and for delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. They will also be responsible for maintaining a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, account management and lead generation
Duties will include:
- Managing prestigious and high worth accounts across the retail division
- Devising annual business plans & goals with each key account
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts at both buyer and senior management level
- Identifying short and long term potentials and avenues of growth
- Presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies
- Maintaining tight budget control over expenditure
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as monthly and annual territory analyses
- Keeping up to date with market trend and competitor activity by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, productsnew products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Being a point of contact to priority customers and resolving any issues that they have
- Closely liaising with the marketing team about campaigns
- Collecting and communicating customer requirements to all necessary departments
- Providing technical customer support as necessary
- Conducting regular business reviews with customers and suppliers
- Responding to client communications or queries
- Networking with business partners and customers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Thorough understanding of margin criteria
- Sophisticated and confident sales and presentation style
- Experience and understanding of the gardenware sector would be desirable
- Strong track record of closing deals and meeting targets in a similar FMCG focused environment
- Excellent written and reporting skills
- Strong IT skills
The Tildenet Group Ltd is an ambitious and fast growing company based in Bristol.
Tildenet exports to over 100 countries and is a major brand on the world market, as well as being the leading independent horticultural specialist in the UK with a comprehensive and ever expanding range of products including the Agriframes, Haxnicks, Bosmere and Mainframe brands.
There are five divisions of the Tildenet Group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send your CV and details of your current remuneration to email@example.com or telephone Vicky on 07779 769008 for further information.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.