This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to join a fast growing company and become a key member of a busy team supporting the sales of our prestige brand, Agriframes.
The Customer Service Executive will work with the Customer Service and Sales team to generate new revenue in the gardening and garden design market.
This role will include:
- Taking orders over the phone and order processing on our database
- Delivering excellent service to customers and answering their queries
- Processing orders received by post
- Responding to emails
- Using our integrated order and sales computer system
- Being very familiar with our products, the seasonal catalogues and websites
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the approach needed when selling a prestige brand
- Previous customer service or sales experience in an office or retail environment
- Strong IT skills and database experience
- Strong attention to detail with an organised and accurate work style
- Polished and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and proactive mindset and a flexible, hands-on approach to working in a team
- An interest in gardening would be welcome, but is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate who is happy to sell as part of providing good service, and would welcome the opportunity of working in an ambitious and fast growing company within an interesting and vibrant sector.
To apply please send your CV and details of your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Vicky on 07779 769008 for further information.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.