Administration – Sales / Marketing
Customer Success Account Executive
Hours per week
About the role
As a Moorepay Account Executive you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in our micro space. Developing strong relationships with customers you will have a comprehensive understanding of how their business operates whilst simultaneously identifying their requirements in order to present back a commercially viable solution from within Moorepay’s product portfolio.
Accountable for direct client communication and sales revenue the Account Executive must be able to articulate Moorepay’s products and services effectively by positioning to C-Level Executives and following a structured sales process.
Reporting into the Customer Success Team Leader, you will analyse client trends and create sales strategies to cross and upsell into your existing customer portfolio and use your developed relationships to attract new customers to Moorepay. Consulting with both operations and marketing to develop these strategies and to establish client conflict resolutions.
- Holding regular account reviews with clients to identify their requirements.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Articulating solutions through demonstrations and proposals to match client requirements.
- Developing relationships to attract and retain clients within your portfolio.
- Driving revenue within your client portfolio.
- Forecasting revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis to surpass revenue targets.
- Generating strategies for revenue growth within your portfolio.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team Leader on strategies and proposals to support revenue growth.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build excellent relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and service issue resolutions.
- An action-oriented and structured professional with technical software skills who can work across the large stakeholder base to ensure an aligned sales proposition relevant to the requirements.
Skills and experience
- Proven sales professional and 2years+ experience in a sales quota carrying capacity (£200k TCV per annum or more)
- Proven sales professional experience
- Excellent customer service skills that is demonstrable at all levels of an organisation
- Strong conflict resolution skills to ensure delivery of client-focused solutions.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software including CRM (e.g., Salesforce or Sugar) and MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Founded in 1966, Moorepay is a leading supplier of payroll and HR solutions to businesses large and small. We are experts in what we do, committed to delivering an honest, reliable and comprehensive service to businesses large and small.
Supporting a growing customer base of 10,000 clients, Moorepay produce millions of payslips every year and handle around 250,000 queries from clients requiring professional advice from experienced and qualified staff.
We’re also part of Zellis, a UK leader in tackling the HR challenges of business and government in the 21st century.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.