Phocas helps companies turn manufacturing, distribution, and retail data into results. Our award-winning software provides customers with insights that help them make more informed, data-driven decisions, improving efficiencies, and boosting their bottom line.
Phocas isn’t just loved by our customers. We also have some of the happiest employees going around! In fact, Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, has a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor, and appears in Deloitte’s Fast 50.
If this sounds good keep reading to see if you have the skills and experience we are looking for in our field based Customer Success Consultants.
- Work alongside the Account Management Team to retain and grow existing customers by ensuring customers receive an exceptional experience
- Proactively driving activities in a manner that increases brand awareness and product presence
- Using commercial awareness and strong business judgement, help to maximise both revenue and profitability
- Collaborate with internal departments (Implementations, Finance, Marketing) to share knowledge across teams
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers within allocated portfolio; earning trusted advisor status with all levels of the organisation through a collaborative and consultative approach
- Updating and managing customer data using various systems (Hubspot CRM, JIRA, Atlassian)
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in order to strategically position Phocas’ products and services better
- Conduct internal and external training sessions as required
- Establishing a strong professional network,which may include attending trade shows and conferences
At Phocas, it isn’t just about having the experience, skills and qualifications that makes someone successful. Culture, Attitude & Ambition play a massive part. Therefore, we look for/want people who:
- Have a natural energy that “gets stuff done”, and be driven to achieve targets, while operating in a relaxed yet high performing team culture
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and a natural ability to explain or present complex topics in language that is easily understood by all
- Able to work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Taking INITIATIVE, knowing what, how and when to PRIORITISE tasks
- Professional – with strong planning and mature analytical skills
- Collaborative, reliable and calm under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ prior experience working in Customer Success, Sales or Account Management roles
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of (BI) Business Intelligence
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with customers aligned to our key verticals – Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail
We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your 5 weeks paid vacation, workplace pension, you can look forward to:
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Money: Competitive pay and a chance to share in our success.
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
- Career Journey: Take you skills to the next level with access to advanced training material 24/7
To all recruitment agencies: Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.