Searching for Sport Sales / Sales Executive / Account Manager / Business Development / Business Development Manager / Sales.
Pitchero the UK’s leading sports website service, is looking for a passionate and motivated Customer Success Executive to join our growing team.
No two days are the same at Pitchero. With over 12,000 customers across the globe, your role will be to ensure that our members are getting the best service from Pitchero and fully aware of all the different products we offer.
This will require outbound phone calls to existing and new customers, establishing positive working relationships as well as upselling premium and advanced features.
You will be supported by an excellent team across support, marketing and communications.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include:
- Working with existing clubs, building close rewarding relationships with club officials and team managers
- Guiding clubs through an on boarding process, providing training and education
- Confidently host phone calls with club officials and team managers, talking them through key features, convincing them of the many benefits of using the Pitchero online club management tools
- Upsell and educate customers about the many different products Pitchero offers
- Outbound business development calls to generate new business
- Assist in setting up club websites
- Obtain feedback from clubs
- Become a brand champion for Pitchero
- Must have previous sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to influence and persuade a customer
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a resilient ‘can do’ attitude
- Good understanding of how volunteer sports clubs work
- Excellent time management skills
- Huge passion for grassroots sport is advised!
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum plus commission
- Full time
- Healthcare cash plan
- Hot breakfast on Fridays!
- Open plan office with break-out areas and a kitchen
- A great location just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets
- Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Set up a job alert.