About the Team
This an exciting opportunity to join as a Sales Support for the successful DCI Team. This business unit is one of the fastest growing and most successful within Softcat so we are continuing to invest in that success by increasing the existing support in place.
You will undertake all levels of storage sales activities from an administrative perspective, working in conjunction with a number of experienced Datacentre Business Development Executives.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping with quotes and proposals; building relationships with vendors and distribution; ensuring a smoothrunning sales process by liaising with the account manager and the Storage BDE.
- Helping with deal registrations and pricing requests.
- Placing orders onto the internal database.
- Dealing with general customer enquiries and building relationships with customers. This includes potential customer site visits with the AM/BDE.
- Taking calls from customers, responding to emails and dealing with Customer queries.
- Other ad hoc duties including training any new sales support members.
- Identifying and generating additional sales opportunities.
What we need from you
- Self-motivated and possess a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong customer service skills with a confident telephone manner
- Ability to work to deadlines, often under pressure
- A desire to develop a sound understanding of the technologies that our key vendors provide and how these fit within customer environment.
An underlying IT technical knowledge is not essential as full training will be given. A genuine interest in Datacentre Solutions and surrounding technologies would be a definite advantage.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.