Our Datacentre team is the fastest growing in the country and we’re looking for a Sales Consultant with a proven track record to maintain our momentum by driving opportunities into both existing customers and prospects. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a hunger for new-business, in addition to a genuine appetite to apply an understanding of the technology landscape to customer outcomes.
Our approach is deeply consultative, focussed on exploring the alignment of technology and design decisions into tangible business benefits. We work with a variety of strategic technology partners and pride ourselves on the relationships we build with customers, channel partners, and vendors.
This is a technical sales role, with the focus on using a fundamental understanding of technology to maximise our vast internal Tech Design, Implementation, and Managed Service technically focussed teams to support customers in making decisions that are justifiable on a commercial and outcome basis.
- Work with Account Management team to identify opportunities
- Lead meetings with customers and drive project cycle
- Take ownership for commercial and technical engagement
- Explore technical requirements and justify the benefits of a solutions on the basis of business objectives
- Apply Softcat’s framework to lead with a consultative approach
- Demonstrate an applied understanding of Softcat’s infrastructure, services, and cloud portfolio
- Build an internal network with technical and sales teams
- Build an external network with partners
- Maintain accurate pipeline and apply business analysis using tools available
- Embrace a commission centric role, judged by performance against target
- Develop C-Level engagement confidence and capability
- Take advantage of mentoring and management progression opportunities if of interest
What we’re looking for?
We’re looking for someone who can join the team at senior level and hit the ground running. You will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience within IT sales and ideally experience working with Enterprise customers. You’ll need to be someone that can build relationships quickly with our customers, vendors and Account Managers. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who will join and make an impact on our sales floor as well as enjoying our fun working culture.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.