Our client is a growing company based very near to Leamington Spa. They are a market leader in delivering events & conferences for senior level participants (CEO’s, MD’s and Directors etc.). They are now looking to recruit a target-driven and self-motivated Global Delegate Relations Associate to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to start building their career in B2B sales or has some previous sales within B2B environment and would like to join an innovative company.
Main purpose of role:
To identify new event attendees by approaching CEO’s, Directors and other decision makers with FTSE 200, Blue Chip and Forbes Global 2000. Build relationships with potential clients and invite them to join the events that company organises. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
- Using your ability to build rapport and your knowledge of the company’s offerings, you will proactively contact existing and potential clients.
- Research, identify and follow up activity generated by outbound calls and emails to potential event attendees.
- Taking ownership of the registration and sales process, including building and managing pipelines.
- Analyse and keep up to date with the news of the market.
- Developing and maintaining existing relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM (database).
- Previous commercial telephone experience is essential and a proven track record of delivering KPI’s on daily basis is desirable.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and great team player.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability to speak other languages would be advantageous but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on 01926 332277 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.