Why work at Prysm Group?
With a portfolio of 36 well-established events, the multi award winning PRYSM Group is the UK’s biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, and recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices in Bristol City Centre and Truro.
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK’s best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; business, marketing, environmental, design, rural & leisure, legal, sport, medical and hospitality. With a 12 month plan of launching 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join Prysm Group and grow with us.
You’ll benefit from a lively and rewarding working environment, uncapped commission, regular incentives, paid time off at Christmas and a proper opportunity to grow and progress with an ever expanding company.
What’s the opportunity?
Based in Bristol City Centre, you will be responsible for attracting and retaining key visitors to our events, spending 2-3 months on each exhibition.
This role is perfect for a hard working, enthusiastic individuals with a real interest to develop their career. Ideally, this role is great for recent graduates or people looking to get into sales, marketing or events.
- Securing interest and participation from C-level decision makers and business owners
- Managing your day-today and workload effectively
- Aiding different departments within the company when necessary (i.e marketing)
- Understanding a business’s needs and how to event will benefit them
- Researching and engaging with new visitor markets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferably experience with customer/client interaction
- Attention to detail
- A friendly & polite phone manner
- A persuasive and engaging personality
- The ability to build relationships and rapport
Set up a job alert.