We are seeking a data-driven, revenue-centric Demand Generation Manager with experience of both inbound and outbound marketing, including account-based marketing, to grow our UK sales pipeline. Primarily we require someone who has strong inbound experience, is data oriented, and can analyse the inbound marketing messages to ensure a more targeted approach to our marketing.
Working alongside our talented team at our Wimbledon offices, you will report to the VP & Global Head of Marketing to create and orchestrate multi-channel account-based marketing programs that grow the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally, aligning closely with marketing and sales team members to market our award-winning talent acquisition solutions to medium and large enterprises.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and execution of the UK Demand Generation plan, optimising the use of account-based marketing, online/digital, and content marketing
- Design, lead, and execute on multi-touch, integrated demand generation and account-based marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified new business leads, in alignment with company goals
- Leverage all channels, not just owned channels (i.e. including SEO/SEM optimization and PPL/PPC strategies)
- Implement marketing strategies to attract website traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business and nurturing to convert those leads
- Collaborate with Sales to understand how marketing leads turn into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads using a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, account-based marketing, buyer intent, ad words, re-targeting, etc) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Collaborate closely with marketing counterparts, such as communications, product marketing, events and webinars, and sales development, to increase marketing success rates
- Closely align with marketing and sales in other regions, including the Americas and APAC, developing marketing program and operations best practices
- Partner with the Sales Development team to develop and execute regional account-focused playbooks, including outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, digital marketing strategies, and events
- Develop a deep understanding of our personas, products, and buyer’s journey
- Regularly report program/campaign performance
Who are Oleeo
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something – well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We’ve done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
What’s it like to work here
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity – we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo – we’re more powerful together!
Key skills & experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in marketing SaaS technology solutions to large enterprises
- Have proven success conceiving and executing on account-based marketing programs and campaigns
- Be experienced in online and website marketing
- Be data-driven with strong business acumen
- Have experience with marketing automation and account-based marketing toolsets
- Be creative and resourceful
- Extensive experience in Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing for B2B SaaS technology products
- A university degree in marketing or business
- Established track record in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for large enterprise, leveraging online marketing and account-based marketing tools and techniques
- Demonstrated expertise in website strategy, search engine optimisation, marketing automation, account-based marketing, social marketing, and digital marketing
- Experience with marketing operations stack, including marketing automation, CRM, lead scoring, attribution, and account-based marketing technologies
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.