Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Desk Based Account Manager to join a well-established, market leading organisation in East Lancashire. Our client specialises in centralising business communications with first class customer care and service.
Your role will be to build and maintain client relationships; responsible for retaining, renewing and growing the existing revenue stream within the telecoms industry; while identifying and selling opportunities over the telephone. The successful candidate will be driven and committed in order to increase top line sales for the organisation.
Our client offers an intimate and friendly office environment where everyone works as a tight team to drive the business forward. You will benefit from the close support of the senior management team who wish to develop the successful candidate in order to enhance their personal development.
As a Desk Based Account Manager your role will include;
- Providing comprehensive knowledge on products within your set portfolio of telecoms
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries
- Take ownership of growing and retaining accounts
- Maximising the opportunity by selling the complete portfolio of telecommunications to every client
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities so that targets will be exceeded
- Maintaining the CRM system so that your customer details and the opportunities are reflected accurately
- Communicating with colleagues and engaging support when needed
- Being an strong company ambassador at all times
- Contacting new businesses in to build new relationships and market the company’s leading edge range of products and services
The successful candidate must;
- Experience of Account Management is essential with experience of telecoms desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build and nurture customer relationships
- Effective organisation skills, particularly in the management of multiple customers
- Able to work under pressure with time constraints
- Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- Passionate and committed to succeed
- Able to work with cross functional teams and build strong internal relationships
- Excellent presentation and telephone sales skills
Our client can offer;
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- A generous bonus package payable on a quarterly basis
- 20 holidays + 8 Bank Holiday + additional services days up to a maximum of 5
- A competitive pension scheme
- A supportive and friendly team
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by customer service and account management then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you. Please click the apply button or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn £100 cash
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn £100 cashAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.