Kier Living Eastern are looking for Development Sales Executives to join the fast growing team within our Eastern area. We are looking for someone on a part time basis but would consider full time applicants.
- The key responsibilities of a Development Sales Executive will be to manage and sell Kier Homes, working with customers and external parties to ensure a smooth transition throughout the home buying process.
- Duties will include managing administration on site whilst maintaining the highest standard of health and safety, ensuring show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager.
- The role covers a 5 day week with weekend working as part of the role.
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the sales of homes, preferably new homes.
- You must be proficient in sales techniques and conversant with all legal terminology used in the home buying process.
- You should be a clear and effective communicator in both verbal and written communication.
- You must have a good understanding of lenders and the financial aspects of purchasing a home.
- Computer knowledge and driving licence are desirable.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.