Dennis Publishing, the UK’s leading independent publishing company, is looking for an ambitious Digital Senior Sales/ Account Manager to join our award winning lifestyle sales team.
Blending creativity and the best editorial experts in our markets with the science and technology behind successful digital strategy, Dennis is the current AOP Publisher of the Year and also the PPA Digital Publisher of the year.
Consistently over-performing against the market year on year, we are looking for an intelligent and personable sales person to join our highly skilled and successful digital sales team.
We sell a diverse range of brand and audience led solutions to clients and agencies – from directly sold display to fully integrated content-led creative partnerships and programmatic PMPs. The role is to ensure that we are fully maximising ad revenue whilst offering the best solutions to our clients, all with the true entrepreneurial spirit that exists within Dennis.
To sell bespoke advertising solutions and partnerships across the Dennis Lifestyle digital portfolio, consisting of market leading brands such as Den of Geek, Cyclist, The Big Issue and Coach.
This exciting opportunity requires a dynamic, commercially minded self starter. With a pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude you will have a proven track record of achieving new business as well as growing existing relationships. You will be confident in presenting to all levels within media agencies and have the tenacity to challenge current business schedules.
A methodical, organised approach to your agency patch must be complimented by a flair for creativity in order to meet monthly and annual budgets. The ownership and future growth of this role suits a results driven, determined individual looking to develop their profile and experience within an award winning company.
What will you be doing?
- Reaching and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets as agreed with the Advertising Manager
- Developing and nurturing excellent agency and client direct relationships
- Ensuring we are briefed on all relevant campaigns within your agency/client patch
- Working with the Advertising Manager and wider Dennis sales team to drive year on year revenue increases across all brands
- Actively selling digital campaigns across multiple disciplines; display, content-led partnerships, events and audience based buys
- Responding to incoming briefs and pitching proactively for business
- Working with all areas of the business to ensure the best-in-market service to our clients as possible
- Accurate forecasting and prospecting to line manager and wider team
- Devise and execute your agency strategy to be a known and respected contact within your patch
- Understand the importance of a healthy sales pipeline in order to meet targets on time (meetings, conversations, proposals, revenue)
- Regularly meet and present to key individuals and teams within your agency patch
- Have a full, in-depth understanding of all account products, propositions and challenges and sell with these in mind
- Be a brand ambassador for Dennis Lifestyle Pillar
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 18 months digital sales experience
- Understanding of digital media operations and the digital marketplace
- West End agency sales experience and established relationships
- Track record of winning and developing business
- Proven success in writing winning (creative) proposals
- Excellent and confident presentation skills
- Understanding of the key markets that Dennis operates in
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to the island of Mustique in the Caribbean.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Set up a job alert.